Bush-Whacker NEW Heavy Duty Bush-Whacker 8' 3pt Brush Hog Mower Rotary Cutter For Sale
- $9,250 USD
- New, AVAILABLE Immediately, On Yard, For Sale
- Stock #
- Status: On Yard
- Make: Bush-Whacker
- Model: NEW Heavy Duty Bush-Whacker 8' 3pt Brush Hog Mower
- NEW Heavy Duty (MADE IN THE USA) Bush-Whacker 8' 3pt Brush Hog Mower model HD96 for sale. Bush-Whacker mowers are increasing in demand for agricultural, commercial, and other applications where a heavy-duty, rugged mower is needed.
- THE BUSH-WHACKER DIFFERENCE?
- 10 Gauge Deck
Structural frame of mower is 1/2″ and 3/8″ steel T-frame with 1/4″ side skirts.
Gearboxes are mounted to 1/2″ plates that are welded to the 1/2″ frame rails.
4-bolt mounting on gearboxes
Heads are tack-welded to the bottom of the deck so one person can tighten the nuts or change the gearbox.
Blades are 1/2″ by 4″ instead of traditional 1/2″ by 3 1/2″.
- 540(Standard)OR 1,000(Optional)
250 HP main or transfer box
1 3/4″ 20 splined input and output shafts
120 HP outboard boxes
1 3/4″ 20 splined input shaft and 2″ output shaft
Gearboxes have forged alloy steel malleable housings, carburized and hardened gears and shafts, tapered and ball bearings.
- Heavy-duty clutch
Spring type adjustment
Four friction discs on the main shaft
Outboard protection by means of shock-absorbing rubber elements connected to splined yokes which form a coupler.
- 1/2″ x 4″ material
Alloy spring steel
Free-swinging when encountering obstructions
Blade tip speed: 15,775 fpm
- Two solid rubber tires standard
Independent shock absorbing system for rear suspension
Optional: aircraft tires or implement tires, dual axle arms (4 tires total).
- BUSH-WHACKER SPECIAL DECK:
- 10 gauge skin
1/2″ and 3/8″ underframe
Heavy duty T-frame design with one-piece electric welded frame.
- Cutting width: 96″
Cutting height: 1 1/2″ to 15″
Cutting height for optional aircraft and implement tires: 1 1/2″ to 18″
- 1590 lbs.
- CHAIN GUARDS FRONT & REAR
- OTHER STANDARD FEATURES:
- Replaceable skid shoes
Quick-release guards for easy inspection and maintenance
- Financing Available with zero down. WAC. For more information call Windstar Equipment at 832-289-5406. NO TEXT.